Washington Express is operating as normal. All staff have the ability to telework.
*Many buildings are only accepting documents via mail. If needed, we can pick up your prints from FedEx or Kinkos, assemble and then deliver or mail your items to their final destination. Or email your documents directly to us for printing.
- Capitol Hill – all buildings are closed to the public
- Circuit Court for Prince Georges Co 14735 Main St Upper Marlboro – court closed to public through 6/5. Emergencies can be filed 24/7 at drop box located at Commissioner’s Entrance. For questions you can call (301) 952-3655.
- Copyright Office 101 Independence Ave SE – closed until further notice
- Dept of State Ofc of Authentications 600 19th St NW – no longer accepting hand delivery. All docs are to be mailed in & will be returned via UPS or USPS.
- Dept of State Special Issuance Agency (SIA) 600 19th St NW – closed until further notice
- Dept of Treasury 1500 Penn – now accepting mailroom deliveries
- DC Notary Commission 441 4th St NW – closed until further notice
- DC Office of Tax & Revenue 1101 4th St SW – closed until further notice
- DC Recorder of Deeds 1101 4th St SW – closed until further notice
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC) 445 12th St SW – closed until further notice.
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC) 400 7th St SW- closed until further notice
- Intl Trade Commission (ITC) 500 E St SW – Dockets is closed until further notice
- Library of Congress – All LOC locations closed until further notice
- Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) 100 F St NE – Mailroom open from 8am-12pm
- Small Business Administration (SBA) 401 3rd St SW – Mailroom open for deliveries on MWF 10am-3pm
- USDC for the District of Columbia 333 Constitution Ave – Clerk’s office is closed to public but accepting filings in drop box and we CAN obtain date-stamped copies
- US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit 717 Madison Pl – Clerk’s office is closed to public but accepting filings as 1-way in the external drop box
- US Court of Federal Claims 717 Madison Pl NW – Clerk’s office is closed to public but accepting filings as 1-way in the external drop box
- US District Court Eastern District of VA (Alexandria) – Clerk’s office is closed to public and they are not currently accepting courtesy copies. Until further notice, all calls made to the clerk’s office should be to (703) 299-2107.