Washington Express is operating as normal. All staff have the ability to telework.
*Many buildings are only accepting documents via mail. If needed, we can pick up your prints from FedEx or Kinkos, assemble and then deliver or mail your items to their final destination. Or email your documents directly to us for printing.
Court & Agency Status:
- Capitol Hill – all buildings are closed to the public
- Circuit Court of Baltimore County 111 N Calvert St- now OPEN for filings and deliveries
- Circuit Court for Prince Georges Co 14735 Main St Upper Marlboro – court closed to public through 6/5. Emergencies can be filed 24/7 at drop box located at Commissioner’s Entrance. For questions you can call (301) 952-3655.
- Congressional Acceptance Site (CAS) – now closes at 4:30pm.
- Copyright Office 101 Independence Ave SE – closed until further notice
- Dept of State Ofc of Authentications 600 19th St NW – no longer accepting hand delivery. All docs are to be mailed in & will be returned via UPS or USPS.
- Dept of State Special Issuance Agency (SIA) 600 19th St NW – closed until further notice
- Dept of Treasury 1500 Penn – only accepting via USPS, FedEx and UPS.
- DC Notary Commission 441 4th St NW – now OPEN
- DC Office of Tax & Revenue 1101 4th St SW – closed until further notice
- DC Recorder of Deeds 1101 4th St SW – closed until further notice
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC) – Now accepting filings at Annapolis Junction location (9050 Junction Dr.) 8am-4pm
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC) 400 7th St SW- mailroom is closed
- Intl Trade Commission (ITC) 500 E St SW – Mailroom 119 is open for admin law judge drop-offs but docket clerk 112a is still closed
- Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) 100 F St NE – Mailroom open from 8am-3pm
- Small Business Administration (SBA) 401 3rd St SW – Mailroom open for deliveries on MWF 10am-3pm
- USDC for the District of Columbia 333 Constitution Ave – Clerk’s office is closed to public but accepting filings in drop box and we CAN obtain date-stamped copies
- US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit 717 Madison Pl – Clerk’s office is closed to public but accepting filings as 1-way in the external drop box
- US Court of Federal Claims 717 Madison Pl NW – Clerk’s office is closed to public but accepting filings as 1-way in the external drop box